Fri, Aug 18|
Webinar: Employee Retention Tax Credit
Learn about the (soon to expire) Employee Tax Credit. Is your business eligible? How can you get it? What should you do? Find out at our Webinar!
Time & Location
Aug 18, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About The Event
As part of the chamber/foundation's program to provide information and learning opportunities for our membership (business and regular), we would like to share a lunchtime webinar opportunity.
Kelly Yeh, Senior Business consultant with Paychex will speak about the (soon to expire) Employee Retention Tax Credit, on Friday, 8/18/2023, at 12:00 p.m.
If ANY ONE of these factors below apply to your business, please consider joining this lunchtime webinar.
· Full shutdown
· Partial shutdown
· Interrupted operations
· Supply chain interruptions
· Inability to access equipment
· Limited capacity to operate
· Inability to work with vendors
· Reduction in services or goods offered to your customers
· Cut down in hours of operation
· Shifting hours to increase sanitation of the facility
· Challenges finding and retaining employees
Click the following link for additional information on Paychex.
It is encouraged that you do your own due diligence about this program and pursue it as appropriate for your situation.
The webinar link will be emailed to people who sign up. Please RSVP on the form here or call 808-533-3181 by Wednesday, 8/16/2023.